Contains Pattern Plugin
This plugin checks if data field contains selected pattern. It is capable to match single patterns for the whole string or search for all the patterns in given string. Chose ALL to look for patterns in the text regardless if the patterns is inside the text or the whole text contains pattern.
When you select the single pattern this plugin will search for the pattern and will return its value only if the whole text contains pattern. E.g. This string: "My email is firstname.lastname@example.org" will not be matched if single e-mail pattern is selected as the string contains other information besides e-mail. If you want to search for email in this pattern select ALL.
- url - checks if data field contains exactly URL e.g. https://www.google.com
- ip - checks if data field contains exactly ip address
- date - checks if data field contains exactly date in dd-mm-yyyy format
- email - checks if data field contains exactly email address
- all - checks if data field contains all the patterns listed above
Plugin returns found patterns on port TRUE or FALSE if no patterns were found.
Output for single pattern match
Output for multiple pattern match