Fetch funnel from MixPanel plugin
This plugin fetches funnel created in MixPanel, for current profile.
This plugin requires MixPanel account with created project, and a service account created for this project. Credentials for the service account must be included in resource, as well as server prefix (either EU or US).
This plugin takes any payload as input.
This plugin outputs fetched funnel on port success, or an error message (if it's known one) on port error if one occurs.
- MixPanel resource - Select your MixPanel resource, containing service account username, password and server prefix.
- Project ID - Here paste your MixPanel project ID. You can find it under Settings > Project settings >
- Funnel ID - Paste in your MixPanel funnel ID. You can find it in URL when
inspecting your funnel (...app/funnels#view/
- Lower time bound - Here type in the path to the date (or the date itself). That will the lower time bound for your funnel. It can be a timestamp, a datetime, or a string in form of YYYY-MM-DD. Other formats are not supported.
- Upper time bound - That's the upper bound for your funnel. It's optional. It works according to same rules as Lower time bound.