Update contact from HubSpot plugin
This plugin updates a contact from HubSpot, based on provided data.
This plugin takes any payload as input.
This plugin returns response from HubSpot API on port response, or optional error info on port error if one occurs.
Warning: although the plugin updates a contact, HubSpotAPI sometimes returns an unknown error.
Firstly, you need to create an app in a HubSpot account.
You need your apikey/accesstoken Below there is a path from main page to this:
hubspot.com -> login -> choose your account -> settings -> account setup -> integrations -> private app
- scopes: for getting contact, you need to choose crm.schemas.contacts.read scope, but this match only with this
and Add Contact to HubSpot plugin. For other plugins connecting to HubSpot, you should choose other scopes.
We recommend choose all the following scopes:
crm.objects.companies.write, crm.objects.companies.read, crm.objects.contacts.write, crm.schemas.contacts.read, content
You can now access the access token for this app
- HubSpot resource - please select your HubSpot resource. It should contain:
- access token - how you access the site. Like any api token
- contact id - id of a contact you want to update.
- properties - you can add properties for your contact. Remember to use field aliases from HubSpot.