Post to Slack channel plugin
This plugin posts a text message to defined channel on Slack.
This plugin requires adding an app to your Slack workspace:
- Go to https://api.slack.com/apps - open account if you do not have one.
- Create new app
- Select from scratch option
- Type a name for the app and pick a workspace
- Install app into your workspace
- Allow this app to write into channels
- Copy this app's bot token
- Paste the token when creating Tracardi resource
For more detail, check Slack apps creating documentation.
This plugin takes any payload as input.
This plugin returns a response from Slack API on port response or additional error info payload on port error if an error occurs.
- Slack resource - Here select your Slack resource, containing your app's bot token.
- Slack channel - Here type in the name of the channel that you want your bot to post to.
- Message - Here type in the message content. You can use dot templates.
Depending on your app's scopes, you may need to add your app to the channel that
you want to post to. You can do it by typing @