Move Trello card plugin
This plugin moves a Trello card from one list to another.
This plugin takes any payload object.
This plugin returns response from Trello API on port response, or empty payload on error port, if an error occurs.
Trello Resource Configuration
To begin working with Trello inside Tracardi, you need an API key and token. These can be typed inside Tracardi resources. Resources can be found under Traffic -> Outbound resources. More information on how to create a resource can be found below.
Trello API KEY
Every Trello user is given an API key. You can retrieve your API key by logging into Trello and visiting https://trello.com/app-key/.
When the page loads you should see the header Developer API Keys and a Key which looks like this:
You will need this key to copy to Trello Resource in Tracardi.
The below the key you will see the following message:
Click on Token link. It will move you to the page with the information on the scope of the token. Click allow at the bottom of the page.
You should see the message You have granted access to your Trello account via the token below and the token that looks like this:
Now it is time to create a Tracardi Trello Resource.
- Go to Traffic -> Outbound resources.
- Click new resource
- Fill the form and replace
with the generated token and __ with api key in the credentials section.
- Replace it int the test and production tab.
Example of the credentials JSON
Trello Plugin Form
- Trello resource - Select your resource, tagged trello, containing your API key and token.
- URL of Trello board - Paste in your Trello board's URL. That's the same URL you can see on top of your browser window while visiting the board.
- Name of Trello list - Type in the name of the list that you want to move a card from.
- Name of your card - That's the name of the card that you want to move. It can be either a name or a dot path to the data inside event, payload, etc.
If you have two lists with same names on one board, then Tracardi will pick one of them, without a method of specifying which one will be picked. This rule also applies to the cards.