AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings. AWS services can offer an organization tools such as compute power, database storage and content delivery services.
Resource configuration and set-up
To get your access key ID and secret access key
- Open the IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/
- On the navigation menu, choose Users. If you do not see user in menu type in search box Users and click IAM.
- Choose your IAM username (not the checkbox).
- Open the Security credentials tab, and then choose Create access key.
- To see the new access key, choose Show. Your credentials resemble the following:
What is IAM?
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a web service that helps you securely control access to AWS resources. You use IAM to control who is authenticated (signed in) and authorized (has permissions) to use resources.
Plugins are automatically installed when you connect the AWS to Tracardi. Please search them in Workflow editor by typing "AWS" or "Amazon"