Ga4 tracker resource
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand.
Google Analytics 4 ID
To find your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID:
- Open Google Analytics
- Click the ‘Admin’ tab, left-hand side menu, at the bottom.
- In the left-hand column, click Data Streams
- Select a data stream from the list
- Your code will appear in the top right-hand corner of the page. For GA4 users, the codes start with “G.”
- Copy the code and paste to the Tracardi Resource Form into measurement_id.
- Find on the page Secret API Keys in Events section and click on it.
- If you do not see the key click create in the upper right corner.
- Give a key a name
- Save it.
- Now you should see the API KEY, copy it into API Key (api_key) field in the Tracardi Resource Form