HubSpot's integrated CRM platform contains the marketing, sales, service, operations, and website-building software you need to grow your business.
Resource configuration and set-up
To use Hubspot you will need an API Key from their dashboard.
To obtain AccessToken/API KEY:
- Log in to Hubspot as regular user
- Go to Settings (upper right corner - Gear icon)
- Find "Account Setup" -> "Integrations" -> "Private Apps" and click it
- Click "Create Private App"
- Fill the name and description in "Basic Info" tab
- Set the scope/permission for any actions you want to do (crm.objects.contacts, crm.objects.companies, etc) in " Scopes" tab. We suggest to select the following scopes for the Tracardi plugins to work.
- Click "Create app"
- You should see and alert "You're about to create a new private app. This will generate an access token that can be used to view or update your HubSpot account data.". Click "Continue creating".
- Click show token and Copy token
- Paste token to Token field in Tracardi form