Stores a vector in Weaviate. This plugin can create or update a vector in the Weaviate Vector Store.
The Store vector plugin is used to store a vector in the Weaviate schema. It connects to the Weaviate instance and performs the specified operation (insert or update) on the vector based on the provided configuration. The plugin accepts a payload object as input and stores the vector in the specified schema class.
This documentation is for version 0.8.1 of the Store vector plugin.
Inputs and Outputs
This plugin has one input:
- payload: This port accepts a payload object.
This plugin has two outputs:
- result: Returns the response from Weaviate after storing the vector.
- error: Returns an error message if an error occurs during the execution of the plugin.
The Store vector plugin has the following configuration parameters:
- Weaviate Resource: Select the Weaviate resource from the available options. This resource represents the Weaviate vector store.
- Schema class: Select the schema class in which to store the vector. This class represents the type of data associated with the vector.
- Operation: Select the type of operation to perform on the vector. The available options are "Insert" and "Update".
- Object ID: Type or reference the ID of the object for which the vector should be stored. The object ID is required for update operations.
- Data object: Provide the vector data as a JSON object. This object represents the vector to be stored in Weaviate.
This plugin requires the configuration of a Weaviate resource. The Weaviate resource represents the connection information and credentials required to access the Weaviate instance.
The Store vector plugin may encounter the following error:
- Error: This error occurs when an exception is raised during the execution of the plugin. The error message provides more information about the specific error that occurred.
Note: The error message will be returned in the error output port.