How to delete a node in the workflow?
To delete a node in a workflow, follow these steps:
- Open the workflow you want to modify.
- Identify the node you want to delete. Nodes are located on the left side of the screen.
- Select the node by clicking on it.
- Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard or Fn + Delete on Mac.
- The node will be removed from the canvas, and any connections or edges associated with it will be removed as well.
This document also answers:
- How to delete nodes on Apple Macintosh?