How to quickly copy node configuration from node to node (action to action)?
Creating a New Node by Copying an Existing Node
To create a new node that replicates the configuration of an existing node, follow these steps:
- Identify the node you wish to copy.
- Access the advanced configuration options for the new node. Look for the JSON icon, typically located in the toolbar.
- Click on the JSON icon to open the advanced configuration panel. This panel allows you to view and edit the JSON representation of the node's configuration.
- This JSON contains all the necessary information to recreate the node.
- Select the entire JSON code and copy it to the clipboard. You can usually do this by right-clicking and choosing the " Copy" option, or by using the keyboard shortcut (e.g., Ctrl+C or Command+C).
- Create a new node in your desired location. Ensure that the new node you create is the same type as this existing node.
- Once the new node is created, access its advanced configuration options as before and open the JSON panel.
- In the JSON panel, paste the previously copied JSON code into the text field. To do this, right-click inside the field and choose the "Paste" option, or use the keyboard shortcut (e.g., Ctrl+V or Command+V).
- After pasting the JSON code, click Save.
- Review the configuration of the new node to ensure that everything has been copied correctly. Make any necessary adjustments or modifications if needed.
- Save the changes and exit the advanced configuration mode.