SendGrid is a Denver, Colorado-based customer communication platform for transactional and marketing email.
Resource configuration and set-up
In order to connect Sendgrid to Tracardi you need an API key. Sendgrid API key allows you to send emails from Sendgrid platform through Tracardi.
To find your API Key:
- Go to sendgrid system and log-in. If you do not have account please sing-up first.
- Navigate to Settings on the left navigation bar, and then select API Keys.
- Click Create API Key.
- Give your API key a name.
- Select Full Access, Restricted Access, or Billing Access. Tracardi needs rights to add contacts and send emails.
- If you're selecting Restricted Access, or Billing Access, select the specific permissions to give each category. For more information, see API key permissions.
- Click Create & View.
- Copy your API key to Tracardi form.
For more information on how to get an API key and get started with Sendgrid visit (Sendgrid documentation)[https://docs.sendgrid.com/for-developers/sending-email/api-getting-started]