Installation from source
- Python version 3.9 or 3.10 (for version 0.8.1+)
- Python Virtual Environment
Install the above software, and we're ready to start.
Download the source code
Open a terminal and go to the directory where you want to keep the code. Enter:
- Clones tracardi repository. Code will be available in tracardi folder.
- Clones tracardi-api repository
Create virtual environments
- Installs virtual environment with python 3.9 or 3.10 (for version 0.8.1+)
Before creating the virtual environment make sure you have version 3.9.x installed. Type
python --version to see if the version is correct.
- Only tracardi-api is required to run the API. Tracardi library will be installed as dependency.
- Sets default username: password as admin: admin and runs Tracardi API on port 8686.
Test access to documentation